(Click images below to view projects)
Branding services available on a limited basis
(design of: logo, header, website, ebook, print book, physical product (label, product, packaging), business cards; product development).
Click thumbnails below to view full-size gallery.
Once in full-size-view, you can view captions by clicking the info icon ("i" with circle around it) located below each image.
Erika is an Ace. I serve high-profile clients and projects. When I've needed to consult with an expert, I've turned to Erika for support with everything from compelling copywriting and brand development to design to marketing-sensitive layout for websites and digital training programs. Erika sees and does what others don't.
JENNIFER RYAN | PRODUCER | BALLAST
Services + Rates
You can only grow your health-and-wellness business if you understand how non-negotiable strong copywriting is—and you do something about it.
Whatever stage you're at in your business, established or emerging,
LeverEdge Copywriting can help you stand out.
I'm Erika Herman, founder of LeverEdge Copywriting. I serve established and emerging health-and-wellness brands with expert copywriting that
- establishes you and your brand as an authority
- brings in new patients, clients and customers
- makes you more money
- saves you time (and sanity).
When you hire me for copywriting, I write for you, but you also get:
- Search Engine Optimization to help you get ranked higher in Google results and grow your audience.
- Consumer research so I focus on topics I know your audience is hungry for.
- Scholarly research to support your offerings (procedures and products).
- Pitches for articles, opt-ins, ebooks, and more based on your audience.
- Formatting for a smooth reading experience.
- Titles that are engineered to bring in social media clicks.
- Editing so everything you receive is free of errors.
Pretty groovy, isn't it?
That's because it is.
I care about my clients and know firsthand how valuable compelling expertly-researched copy is.
If you want quality work that always arrives to you ripe for deadlines, I've got you covered.
My price ranges for content are:
- brand name and slogan - beginning at $500
- website copy - beginning at $2500
- blogs - beginning at $300**
- email sequences - beginning at $200 per email**
**Ask me about monthly retainers and packages for timely and consistent content with subscription-based pricing.
ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS:
- cornerstone content + strategy (the anchor content of your site for SEO)
- landing pages and sales pages
- opt ins
- sales video scripts
- speech writing/consulting
- branding and marketing consulting
- product development (product design also available on a limited basis)
- design - logos, headers, banners, webpages, PDFs, opt-ins, ebooks, books, and products (Available on a case-by-case basis. Check out my portfolio above. Contact me for details.)
Ready to invest in content that converts readers into paying patients, clients, and customers? Let's chat!
FUNCTIONAL HEALTH + BIOHACKING:
- lab-tests, lab-test analysis
- bio-individualized healing protocols (supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and mind-body)
- complex chronic illness (of the gut, liver, thyroid, blood sugar; autoimmunity;
CIRS/biotoxin illness + healing (mold, Lyme and co-infections))
- environmental health + testing
- depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- East-meets-West modalities (TCM, acupuncture, cupping, Ayurveda and more)
- real food nutrition
- metabolic bio-individuality
- low-carb, HFLC, keto, Paleo, ancestral nutrition/diets of traditional cultures
- animal food nutrition
- healthy fats + saturated fat as healthy
- sugar "detoxing"
- sustainable food-sourcing, nutrition + ecological benefits of pastured + grass-fed foods
- skin-, hair-, and nail-care from the inside-out
- non-toxic / organic beauty products (skincare, makeup, etc.)
- anti aging practices and technologies
- body-based practices (yoga, Yin Yoga, somatic psychology, Somatic Experiencing®,
trauma and healing, HeartMath breathwork, soundwork, limbic system retraining, and more)
PSYCHOLOGY + PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- psychology (analytical/Jungian/archetypal, CBT, and more)
- mental health (biochemical imbalances and personality disorders)
- personality typing systems (Enneagram (studied for 11 years), Myers-Briggs (studied for 15 years)
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with me to learn more about how I can help you make more money and save time.
About Erika Herman
Hi, I'm Erika Herman, founder of LeverEdge Copywriting, where I unify my A-game as a Freelance Medical Copywriter (ahem: Copywriting Magus) with my A-game as a health-and-wellness expert to grow established and emerging health-and-wellness brands past their edge.
The Lowdown on My Copywriting Magus Hat
As far back as I can remember, I've always been passionate about mastering my craft:
- as far back as my quest to win The Golden Pencil Award in elementary school (mission accomplished);
- through my undergraduate years at UCLA (where I majored in English Literature and Creative Writing, swept up multiple writing awards and fellowships, and was Executive Editor of its literary journal for three years);
- to my year of graduate school in the same field (I dropped out when I realized I didn't want a career teaching in academia, and definitely didn't need a degree to be a writer);
- to my five-and-a-half years writing copy in the online floral industry during my 20s;
- to my years writing screenplays;
- to my four years as a Marketing Consultant for online health and wellness brands + publications
- to my 18+ years in the health and wellness industry as an entrepreneur, practitioner, researcher, writer, author, and content-creator.
Yes! The lineage of my passion for writing and copywriting evolved in tandem with and fanned the flames of my other passion: health and wellness.
The Lowdown on My Health-and-Wellness-Expert Hat
I've spent the past 18+ years in the health and wellness industry as an
- entrepreneur (my brand is TOTAL HEALTH REVOLUTION©)
- content-creator (Bestselling Author (of an incisive 252-page book backed with 212 citations), blogger, vlogger, ebook author)
- Functional Health Consultant, Nutritionist, and Biohacker
- creator of digital training programs
- consulting health and wellness expert for numerous publications (Redbook, Yahoo!, Mental Floss, and SheKnows to name a few), and
- expert-panelist on many health and wellness summits.
I also understand first-hand what it's like. I have overcome my own health issues (minor, life-threatening, and everything in between), making me keenly aware of the emotional and psychological influences at play in the customer's, patient's, and client's mindsets.
In short, I know a thing or two (or thousand) about health and wellness, and that industry--from the inside out.
Two Hats Beat As One (AKA LeverEdge Copywriting's Origin Story)
For years, entrepreneurs in the health and wellness industry regularly interrogated me:
"Who did your branding and copywriting? I need to hire whoever did yours!"
By "your branding," they were referencing the copy (brand names, slogans, about pages, sales pages, sales videos, blogs, and all content) of my health and wellness websites, bestselling book, digital programs, ebooks, social media graphics, and the like.
I found myself repeatedly responding to their queries, "I did."
And So It Came To Pass
Over time, I began consulting and taking on projects for others. Best of all, I found the process inspiring (and a lot of fun).
I now work on projects that excite me, I believe in, and allow me to support health and wellness brands and influencers (doctors, practitioners, coaches, business owners, public figures, writers, products, projects, and events) I think can or do contribute something valuable to the collective.
I'd love to talk with you on a free 15-minute consult about how I can help grow your medical or health and wellness brand past its edge to establish it as an authority, bring in new patients, clients and customers, make you more money, and save you time (and sanity).
on a Rock